mr Irfan khan
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr. Irfan Khan is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon based in the North West of England. He is an NHS consultant in Hand and Plastic Surgery working in the Regional Burns and Plastic Surgery unit at Whiston Teaching hospital in Liverpool, UK. He has completed plastic surgery training in the UK obtaining Certificate of Completion of Training ( and is listed on the specialist register of the General Medical Council. He also holds the specialist FRCS (plastic surgery) qualification.
During his training Mr. Khan has completed fellowships in aesthetic, microsurgery and hand surgery. He has a busy private practice in the North West with private clinics being located in Bolton, Liverpool and Ormskirk.
Mr. Khan takes a keen interest in training junior plastic surgeons and was the past programme director in Mersey area looking after the training of plastic surgery registrars. In the past he has been plastic surgery tutor to medical students from Liverpool University. He also holds the title of Honorary Senior Lecturer at Liverpool University.
• GMC, General Medical Council ( 4487119)
• The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
• The British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
• The British Society of Surgery of Hands (BSSH)
• British Society of Rhinoplasty Surgeons (BSRS)
• Rhinoplasty Society of Europe
• Royal College Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
Manchester Private Hospital, Salford.
Areas of Expertise
Book a FREE Consultation
3 ways to book your consultation with us
Book your consultation with us today in whichever way works best for you.